Tuesday, January 20, 2009

KUDOS to NAPS!

Last night was another one of my sister's infamous Wine tastings... basically girls night out.. it was soo much fun, it started at 6pm, everybody brought a dish, from egg rolls to indian food, to spinach dip, salad, just random food that was so appetizing.. well.. time was flying by and all of a sudden it was 10 pm... I had to get up at 430am today for school! I took steph home and was in bed by midnight but due to my nerves I woke up every hour to make sure my alarm clock was on and I was not oversleeping.. needless to say at 4am I said F*&^ it and woke up... with no sleep. I went to UMC and in a slight coma participated in 8 hours of BLAH BLAH BLAH... really everything my teacher was saying was super important but I could have cared less. I am a nut case when I have little sleep.. but no sleep? I have no inhibition what so ever, I dont care what is said around me, I dont care what is due, where I am suppose to go, where the crash cart is(I know kinda important) I just wanted to crawl into bed...My family all knows.. most of my friends know already.. I am really the most exaggerated form of the word BITCH when I have no sleep... I snap at anyone around me.. twice my teacher asked me if I was ok.. and I was like YES IM FINE! but really I wanted to wrap the cord from the power point machine around her neck... I know Psycho right? but I cant help it... my only explanation is I am soo damn energetic naturally that I am the COMPLETE opposite when I can not rest, I need that sleep to make me who I am ... my aunt is the same way.. we are nuts... anyway long story short.. I cam home and took a 3 hour nap with the girls and woke up like "DING" Im in the best mood ever! I called Sam to apologize for all the demon satanic words I had for him before he went to work.. and began my long list of stuff to accomplish in just two hours I :

---Made girls dinner

-- made brownies (thanks steph they were amazing)

---made lasagna for tomorrows dinner(its always better the second day due to the cheese)

---read Breaking dawn(i am almost done... amazing!)

--- did 3 loads of laundry

--played memory card games with the girls 5 times ( yes 5! Presley eventually was bored and walked away so I knew they were sick of me!)

---and now on here I love naps... and love the energy it gives me.. almost like a cup of coffee... ................................... ALMOST!

4 comments:

Kourtney said...

I am the same way. When I'm dead tired I can't control what comes out of my mouth. To say I'm mean is a major understatement! NAPS ARE DA BOMB YO!

Mandi Roth said...

I love naps, but there are times that i don't wake up from them in a very nice mood. Sometimes it's almost worse for me to nap. Glad you got one, and your energy came back.

Missy said...

I'm glad you revived yourself. I am a big B when I am tired and or hungry. Darren was laughing when I was telling him about this post.

Melody said...

i cant help it....hahaha!

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy and care taker to the world! My goal in life is to be an RN and a great example to my daughters that the best thing in life is the ability to GIVE... if I can show them that than my task here is complete. I am so happy with my family and my life and thank God every day for both. Thank you to all who visit my site to say hi or just inquire about me I appreciate it! I will try to post up to date pics and blogs but honestly that stuff falls to the side when life takes place... Hope to chat soon!!