The day we put our kiddies feet in the concrete!











Sam and I have been in the process of selling our previous home for the past 9 months... with the market the way it is.. u can understand why it has been super hard to sell it we bought it for $449,000.00.... yes we know, we will never get nearly anything close... houses in that neighborhood are now going for 200,00.00 anyway we got over that part of it, but now we are dealing with a new set of issues.. Last week I received a phone call that my front door to the house was left open.. so my Realtor said I should go check it out just in case.. so me n sam had running around to do.. we picked up our truck from the mechanic and he said hed meet me over there.. well.. I went into the house to find an empty liquor bottle on the floor and footprints on the wall.. I got scared and ran out and waited for him to arrive..I thought... who knows with the cold someone could be living there... nice big house and nobody there for months.. if I were a bum Id live there! Anyway Sam(my hero) arrives with a huge tool of somesort and goes through out the house to make sure its clear and than calls us in... thre was no break in from the outside in, but on the inside these bastards stole our refrigerator, washer, moved the dryer to the garage, broke two of our doors, broke a whole in the wall where the tv was, tore off a scrren to our house, took toothpaste and wrote on our windows and walls, than took silly string and sprayed it through out the house, took our thermostat down, broke glasses that we must of left took bubs off of our chandeliers and etc... honestly it could have been a whole lot worse because it is a 6 bedroom house but man was I bummed! I felt like my family was attacked.. it felt personal.. this was my home for two years.. some of my toughest years.. having two babies , school full time and graveyard full time, and never having a sitter... man that house was my domain for two years.. ask anybody I only went to work and school and smiths.. even xmas shopping, or clothes for the girls I ordered online! so needless to say I was pretty bummed.. I had some great friends and family call us to help ... and we really appreciate it! Because the truth is we dont have the money to fix that home, and who is going to want a home that looks like that now? plus we found out they got in through the garage which was left unlocked by a realtor! ANyway I went back to the house on Sat, to clean up as much as I could and take pictures to the police station, after talking to my Realtor, she gave us up to her broker who is taking us on because now we really need a professionals help.... I am aware we may not sell the house, which is really hurting my ego, I guess because we have always had excellent credit, and now I feel like I am unsure of where this is going and dont want to think that way.. but its the honest truth..My handsome man hates to see me bummed because it is soo few and far between that I am.. I am the one always cheering everybody else up but I cant be that strong right now, I just keep thinking that I dont want this to affect my kids in anyway, and if we lose that house than it will effect us getting into another one....anyway here are pictures of the house.. after yesterday I do feel better because my new realtor sounded more upbeat about it and I love positivity.. so I am trying to imagine it sold and done with!!Also I need to thank my sister Taylor for helping me clean the house and watching the girls at the police station.. I love you and appreciate you soo much.. and to my baby girls who also helped me clean... I am glad we have been practicing at home because you all knew exactly what to do when u saw that mess!HAHAHa






3 comments:
I am so sorry!! That has got to be heart breaking. I can't even imagine. Glad you had family that was there to help you. I hope you can sell it and the new Realtor is a bigger help. I am so sorry!! I just can't believe people.. It's amazing what people think they can do. :(
You were wondering to me why its so personal still? Its because its the place where you put your babies footprints in concrete, because it "HOME"!
Oh, people are so ridiculous! I'm so sorry! I hope you can get it sold quickly!
Post a Comment