Sunday, January 11, 2009

on a better note....











I SAW TWILIGHT! My brother, Peter has been begging me to read the series so I have gotten into them and we went and saw the movie Friday night...so Peter, Sandy, Sandy's mama, and me n my sis Taylor all went.. its cool because Taylor is just as into the series like me.. we are basically fighting over one book all the time.. I am letting her get ahead of me because the books are at my house and she stays weekends over here, so I know she only has a limited time to read them.. so its funny she goes to bed late and wakes up super early to read them.. Id lend them to her but they are not mine u see... anyway we enjoyed the movie and had some dinner at TGI fridays after .. it was awesome and cheered me up!Oh and Sam never went with us.. I was soo bummed but our water went out at our home and he did not want to leave the girls at home with Taylor and no water so he said hed take them over to my motherinlaws for baths and potty and stuff.. but Sat me n him went out to Olive Garden and it was super nice to just sit with him and talk and stuff our faces on Italian! he is my Edward! hahaha!

8 comments:

Mandi Roth said...

What a fun night!! Too bad sam couldn't go. :( I still want to see the movie. Got to start reading also.. :) too bad about your water.. I hope it's fixed now.

Unknown said...

Hooray for a night out. It's always nice to go and do something fun!

That totally sucks about your house being vandalized. Our house was broken into and stuff was taken right before we moved out to Vermont. It was a nightmare. I'm sorry it happened to you, it always sucks to hear about stuff like that.

Kara said...

So I have been out of the blogging world for some time now and I just read about your house. I am so sorry you are having to deal with that. Have you thought of renting it out until the market goes back up? We are doing that with our old house and it's going pretty good. I'm jealous of your night out, but good for you!

Missy said...

Did you like the movie?
Sounds like you had a couple fun nights out!

Kourtney said...

Seriously, what is wrong with some people?? Everyday I'm amazed at how horrible people can be. I am so sorry this happened to you. I can't imagine how that must feel. Good thing you're such a possitive and resilient person!

Kourtney said...

Oops, I thought I had commented on the other post. Please forgive me. haha
The pics of you and Sam are so cute. You guys need to stop it with all that perfectness!

Cherine said...

I am sorry about your house! Not cool!
On a good note. How did you like the movie. I am sort of obsessed with the series and I liked the movie a lot and can not wait for the next one Nov 2009!

Cherine said...

Ya Bella bugged! I loved her the fourth book when she grew up! I am all about the Cullens and I love me some Edward!

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy and care taker to the world! My goal in life is to be an RN and a great example to my daughters that the best thing in life is the ability to GIVE... if I can show them that than my task here is complete. I am so happy with my family and my life and thank God every day for both. Thank you to all who visit my site to say hi or just inquire about me I appreciate it! I will try to post up to date pics and blogs but honestly that stuff falls to the side when life takes place... Hope to chat soon!!