Sunday, April 26, 2009

Britney Concert/Taylor's b-day celebration

It was that time of year again(well besides the year she took off for the melt down) to go see Britney!! Peter and I have gone to her concerts any chance we can get and this was her third one in Vegas we saw! It's funny because the first year I was 21 and Peter was 15 and we dressed up with Britney magazine covers all over our body.. to only discover that Slutty slut sluts and homosexual males attend Britney concerts.. no one that were true fanatics like us!!( well the gay guys are!)ANyway this year I bought two extra tickets for my sister's bday and for her to bring her BFF Bryce. We went to Olive Garden to eat dinner.. and we all ate entirely TOOO much! Oh BTW When I picked my sis up she was dressed soo cute with black shorts Knee high rainbow colored socks and sequenced shoes... and i said "uh this is not the Jonas Bros" and she was like I know.. but than she changed her clothes before we left, which was good cuz when we got to the concert she thanked me .. because everybody was significantly older than her and dressed to go to a club! ANyway we had different section( because when buying the tix there werent any 4 seats left together) Peter and I had fabulous seats in the lower section and they were in the upper section but said their seats were great as well. Ok the show opened with the Pussy cat dolls... they were AWESOME!! that nicole chick was completely hot and now I want my bod like hers!!! Than Britney's show began it was GREAT.. she danced alot, sang my fav, song "Everytime"of course I hated the ending because she basically just said Bye Vegas and ran off stage, no encore or anything.. and I wanted more songs!! But if you ever go to one of her concerts... DRESS UP!!! I was comfortable because I have been before, but everybody is in dresses even the MEN!!!
Peter and I ducking down for some dumb reason:)
I could not believe we were going to be in the same room as the Queen!
Not sure what these tards were doing.... they were very happy to be in a casino!
woowooo tickets!!
Peter and I after we dropped of the girls, we grabbed a beer and hit up this photo op!
SUPER EARLY TO OUR SEATS!
ok so in between acts Janet Jackson's "if I was your girl" came on and these two guys had a DANCE OFF.. it was the funniest thing I had seen inawhile!
The other contestant in the dance off!
AWW... Britney... you looked fabulous!

1 comment:

Kara said...

Hey Kelody! Ha! I was so happy I got to see you. I always love you so much! And yes I think I could adopt you! By the way how's school? I meant to ask the other night, but it was a little hectic in there!

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy and care taker to the world! My goal in life is to be an RN and a great example to my daughters that the best thing in life is the ability to GIVE... if I can show them that than my task here is complete. I am so happy with my family and my life and thank God every day for both. Thank you to all who visit my site to say hi or just inquire about me I appreciate it! I will try to post up to date pics and blogs but honestly that stuff falls to the side when life takes place... Hope to chat soon!!