Friday, August 22, 2008

The Girls Special time


Sam and I celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary on Aug 19! Well.. actually we celebrated it on the 20 th since Grandma's day off is than! We had a fabulous day we started off the day with three games of raquetball, Sam and I use to play before the babies came along and we thought this is the best time to be able to get back into it again. I almost kicked his ass the 1st game score was 16-14, but he prevailed, and than he wooped my ass the next to games! I dont know how, that guy does not work out at all and I work out twice a week and do classes and still he won, I think its mental and he will not allow me to win no matter how sore he really is HAHA! Anyway than we went and watched tropic thunder, than on to my school to get books and than ended the night with the cheese cake factory. That was pretty interesting because Sam ordered some AHI tuna and when we got it , we noticed it was cold and asked the waitress about it and she said well yeah because its raw! Neither Sam nor I noticed that under the title in the menu it said rare, needles to say Sam was not in the mood to eat after that! However, the whole day was awesome and the girls had a blast at grandma's. We decided we are going to start playing raquetball at least a couple of times a month, it was so much fun! This picture is old, but I have none of me and Sam because one of us is always taken the damn pic!










We have decided to do special dates with each of the girls once a month. Here is Keagan's special day we went to the movies and saw Narnia 2. She had a blast however, Sam and I thought the movie was a little too violent for a three year old, so we are going to research a little more next time!

Presley's day was spent at the park, unfortunately we did not have our camera!!! But she had a blast having only mommy and daddy time!

1 comment:

Kourtney said...

Happy Anniversary!!! 9 years?? It's crazy how fast time flies!

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy and care taker to the world! My goal in life is to be an RN and a great example to my daughters that the best thing in life is the ability to GIVE... if I can show them that than my task here is complete. I am so happy with my family and my life and thank God every day for both. Thank you to all who visit my site to say hi or just inquire about me I appreciate it! I will try to post up to date pics and blogs but honestly that stuff falls to the side when life takes place... Hope to chat soon!!