


Sam and I recently attended Mat and Angel Jenkins wedding, sadly last week he was deployed to Afghanistan, we will pray for him as well as his new wife and their family! We Love you Jenkins Family!
Hello ya'll its The Czarnecki's!!! Sam and I have been married for 13 years in August and have 4 freakin awesome little girls. Keagan Rose who is 7, Presley Ann who is 6 , Bellamy Sue, who is 1, and Adley Taylor 4 mos. Our lives, like most, are filled every day with activities, work, school, but most of all FUN!
2 comments:
Wow the Jenkins. That brings back good ol' ELdog memories. (ask Sam about Mr. Reeves Spanish class...classic) Is that Scott Mathewson? I haven't seen him since my sophomore year. I hear from his bro every now and then !!! Hey and I understand the whole bow hunting thing..my brother (who is married to Melissa E.'s sis )has been bow hunting gosh for probably over 20 years. We understand fully the name of that game. My brother goes up to Northern Nevada Ruby Mountains. Good luck Sam (and you too Melody a hunters wife ain't no joke) =)
Love you guys!!!
Melody, I found your blog through a comment you left. Welcome to the world of blogging! I'll be checking in to see what's new with you and the Czarnecki crew. Your girls are SO cute! Tell Sam Hi for me!
Post a Comment