







This last weekend I offered to babysit for my sister in law, so me and the girls went over and watched Emma and Gabe and cousin Ryan we had alot of fun, Keagan took many pics of the fun filled 8 hours! Also there are pics of my super hero babies! I have no clue what is wrong with my date on my camera I thought I fixed it but apparently not! Damn ebay!






4 comments:
aww...your girls are too cute! They are getting so big!..I just wanted to put the invite out there but I totally inderstand if you can't come due to school but I have this company bringing exotic pets over to Gabe's parents new house for Kenidee's birthday next Saturday, at 1:30. I would love for you guys to come if your able to. Let me know if you can so I can give you the address..You look great by the way:)
Oh my gosh, the super hero capes are hilarious!!! You're girls are adorable!
I love the superhero capes! Your girls go old-school! You are such a fun mom that you probably tied one on yourself! :) It's so fun to play with your kids like that!
I also love that you take your kids out for a "special" date once a month. What a great idea!
Ok, when Trace was 3 until he was 5 he was Dash from the incredibles. You couldnt call him trace he would totally correct you and make you call him dash. and then he would run around the house in his underwear all day long asking me if I could see him and I would have to say "No, Dash you are way too fast... I cant even see you!!" It was hillarous. And then when he started kindergarten I had to have a very long conversation with him telling him that his real name is Trace and he cannot make his teachers at school call him dash. And he can only be Dash at home. Oh, I am glad he grew out of that stage!! your girls are way too cute! Wanna trade sometime? Just kiddin!
Post a Comment