Monday, August 11, 2008

ok SUper busy weekend! On Saturday we went to the old house and picked up our old crib and dropped it off at Aunt Amy's house for her littlest baby, than after playing with the cousins we went to stay the night at Grandpa's. We are starting a once a month sleep over at grandpa's and it is so fun. Sam meets us over there after work and we chow down on something that grandpa cooks up and a fabulous dessert of warm chocolate chip cookies with vanilla ice cream over it. Than the adults play dominoes until Sam wins! It was alot of fun, Sunday morning we woke up to pancakes with fruit and whip cream, the girls loved it, than we were off to swim day at Aunt Chris's than a playdate at McDonalds with AUnt Abbey, than to a Baby Shower, yes my kids were total bitches by the time the shower came around from all the activities that we had to cut it short, after the shower we picked up my little sister and brother for our own sleep over, and the girls slept the whole way home! ALSO I got a laptop for Free!!! Just what I needed for school! I was using the SECRET on it and BAM totally happened for me.. GOtta love positivity! I know I am an ass I keep forgetting my camera, hopefully our next weekend I will remember it!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy and care taker to the world! My goal in life is to be an RN and a great example to my daughters that the best thing in life is the ability to GIVE... if I can show them that than my task here is complete. I am so happy with my family and my life and thank God every day for both. Thank you to all who visit my site to say hi or just inquire about me I appreciate it! I will try to post up to date pics and blogs but honestly that stuff falls to the side when life takes place... Hope to chat soon!!