






Since I started back up to school I have to go over a few items I notice upon returning home after three long days of studying. ( my school days are tues, wed, and thurs) My handsome man has the same routine with the girls. I get home about 3-4 pm to my kiddies not dressed, (nothing new), them never having a nap, my house either sparkling, or a disaster, there is no in between!!( I am the in between time everything is always tidy but neither sparkling nor a disaster.) I think he takes a day off and than presses hard core onto the cleaning wagon and makes everything immaculate the next day but includes weird shit like all of a sudden my drawer with the big cooking items are gone(crock pots, skillets, etc) and when I ask he says oh they're in the garage. Ok y? his response u can just go walk over there and get them if u need to use them... Im still confused on this one. Today I was leaving for school and again he is asking me to pick up something from the store! I have to remind him that he can take the girls to the store.. there is only two of them and they can both walk?!! He was like," oh yeah huh? " And than it hit me for the last three weeks he has been staying inside the house because he didnt think about taking them out! So I get home today from school and the girls are in a nap and I go up to kiss them and I look at what Presley is wearing which, Sam never seems to know what to put them in, or somehow he still doesn't know which drawers are Presley's and which are Keagan's! And I find Presley in a shirt that is on inside out, and Im like no way did he take her out of the house and not notice BOTH tags. This shirt had a tag on the neckline and on the side where the stitch is, not only that the buttons are on the inside touching her chest, and I go downstairs and am like did Presley dress herself recently and hes like no shes been asleep since we came home from the store! I about died laughing because Sam took them to several stores today and just thinking of all the woman who must have been like oh "poor guy!!!" Now dont get me wrong Sam is the most hands on daddy I have ever met I am very lucky because since the girls were born I was working full time so I had them during the day and he had them at about 5pm until their bed time, which at the time was late about midnight or one am( this due to they were used to our schedules)So we each had them equally the same times, but I think since I stopped working something was lost in the last few months and he is slowly starting to return to the fulltime parent swing. Its really quite funny, and he has been amazing letting me study all by myself while he makes dinner and entertains them three nights a week! Its a total turn on! I always tell him, I dont care about flowers or cards but clean my kitchen and its on! LOL:)
Besides that this week we got to have a few playdates and visit with old friends. Steph had me and the girls and Kandi McGeary (Vogel) and her kids over to go swimming it was a blast and we caught up on the good old days. ALso since there was rain this week me and the girls have been playing in the backyard making mud castles quite adventurous! SO here are a few of those pictures, the one of Presley by herself in the blue is the shirt inside out!oh and I also received my 1st degree from CSN today! Yipeee!!!






6 comments:
OK, so Darren was reading this and called me over to read. He was dying cause it is so us! I was laughing so hard! When I used to work part time, if he did get them dressed, it was in like their oldest unmatching outfit! So funny, but you gotta love husbands who try!
Hilarious! Justin can not dress our boys either. I swear he closes his eyes and pulls two pieces of clothing out of the closet and that's what the boys wear. He also put Clayton's diaper on BACKWARDS once (exactly how can you do that)!?! Guys are so funny. You are so lucky to have such a hands on hubby though. He sounds like a great guy!
oh Sam! That is so funny! Tony is the same way... the boys will be in there underwear or diapers all day long... and the house would be crazy messy... but the kids are happy and not in the ER!! Thats all that matters! But as far as matching them... Tony can dress the kids better than I can! He sometimes is the girl in our relationship! Ha!
You are such a cute mom, and a good wife. I love it. Me and Jana used to laugh when our husbands would bring our little girl babies to the salon in the frilliest dresses they had. We would laugh so hard and ask them if they were going to church. Hey who can complain about a hands on husband? Not me! But it is good for a little laugh once in a while!
Frankie always takes Landon with him when he goes grocery shopping (yes, he does it. I HATE grocery stores). He'll come home and Landon is still in his jammies!!! And it's noon!!! What the hell?! He's totally hands on too, so I guess I can't complain.
I'm totally with you on the forget the flowers, and clean. Major turn on! haha!
hahah yes that is so true..Kara and I would laugh forever about that..the guys would say a dress you can't go wrong its a whole patching outfit in one oiece you don't have to worry about finding bottoms to match! By the way I FINALLY put new pictures up yay!!
Post a Comment