Stephanie and baby Allie!!Stephanie is so nice to invite us over once a week for a playdate and it really wears the kids out and we love it!! Thanks for the exercise Steph!
Abbey, Emma, and Baby Gabe
Here is Hunter, Keagan, Presley, and Emma at Hunter's grandma's house today. We had so much fun swimming and dont want it to get any colder!
I know I have lots of pics of Presley but Keagan hates the camera!
POOR BABY GABE!!! We went over to help babysit for Aunt Abbey and of course the kids have to torment Gabe!


This is My Keagan Rose completing her first puzzle on her own~!:)
Here is a picture of Presley after she fell from a counter and smacked the side of her face on tile at Aunt Abbey's house. Yes it was scary, and yes she is ok!
Here I discovered Presley in my laundry basket dressed in my shirt and socks.. she did this all by herself!
Look closely Presley stole my goggles out of my bag and put them on to eat her danish!
We have been trying to take the boat out as much as possible to keep the engine working and here are some pics of our outing last week. It was soo much fun and Grandma came with us! I was soo nervous to take the girls out because I keep thinking they will just fly right off the back when we go to super power(or so it seems) but they were up and walking around on the boat like it was second nature!
Here is cute little Grandma and Keagan!

Ok I just emptied my camera and here are our latest photos. Keagan and Presley have already found their Halloween costumes and love them... both my kids are scared to death of costumes and its kind of hard because the older they get its not like the costumes get any cuddlier or fuzzier.... so we found these at The Children's Place( one of my favorite stores) and they come with tights and shoes! Granted they could have been cheaper but my babies didn't like any of the cheapy costumes ( of course!) I actually bough a witches costume for Keagan last year after Halloween it was on sale for 3 dollars and she is so afraid of it! SO I guess Goodwill here it comes!
ok so since the start of school my friend, Angel and I have started a weekly Bingo night. It is the most calming, relaxing night. It is on Sundays and we go to the 7 o clock session because we both want to be home no later than 930 (since my study time is 10), she too is in school and works full time. ANYWAY it is our 2 hours away from worries and kiddies and life. After Bingo which is an hour, we eat at the Mexican restaurant and than split a fried ice cream. Fried Ice cream is the most delicious dessert ever invented, I actually crave it after Bingo now! Have we won you asK? no not yet, but I have been sooo dammmmnnn close only one away like four times! ALso Bingo is cheap it is like 9 dollars for an hour of sheer entertainment, we just have to go early to avoid the smoking section because man, it bugs my eyes and throat, other than that I really look forward to my Sunday evenings with Angel and the elderly hahahaha!






4 comments:
I am so glad you are still blogging regularly. I thought for sure you wouldn't have time with school and all. Yay for Presley being potty trained. Good job Mom! Tell Stephanie hi for me!
First off...Keegan's hair is getting sooo long! I love it! I also love that you go and play bingo! You are too cute:)
I am loving blogging because I can express whats on my mind right than and it relieves me, makes me feel better, and lets me document so much about my family and life!
The picture of Presley with the goggles and the danish is hilarious! I don't know what I would do without my kids, they are always good for a laugh. Your girls seem the same way! I love it!
Post a Comment