Wednesday, September 3, 2008

GIRLS NIGHT!!
































SO tonight was the night! And we had so much fun! We went to the murder mystery dinner at the four queens and we had soo much fun! It is totally interactive , you have to pay close attention to everybody in the room and try to figure out the murderer and the motive. I was assigned the nurse (of course) in the room so anytime someone was killed I had to count to 8 and pronounce them dead it was great! NO CPR necessary! All this with a three course meal and home by 8:30pm! Thats my kind of night! I am totally a dinner gal, no clubs, no bars, nothing past the time of 9pm and nothing before 9am in the morning, I like to be at home all the time, I know my husband thinks Im nuts but that is my place of comfort and pjs so to ge out was nice but again I was ecstatic about being home in time to put the girls to bed! Ok I gotta go read some chapters TATA!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are like me. I like to go to dinner, but beyond that, I'd just rather stay home with my boys.

Congrats about nursing school btw. That's so fun and exciting. My husband is always saying how there aren't enough good nurses. You are going to be a great one!

Cherine said...

That sounds really fun! I am kinda a home body too!

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy and care taker to the world! My goal in life is to be an RN and a great example to my daughters that the best thing in life is the ability to GIVE... if I can show them that than my task here is complete. I am so happy with my family and my life and thank God every day for both. Thank you to all who visit my site to say hi or just inquire about me I appreciate it! I will try to post up to date pics and blogs but honestly that stuff falls to the side when life takes place... Hope to chat soon!!