Friday, September 19, 2008

LOVIN....

Yes people I actually mean the S E X! I mean when and how do we get some? lol:) I only say this because it's like Sam and I, to get any alone time have to coordinate the girls and we than only have an allotted time and it seems as a rush rush thing before there is a knock at the door or some kind of intrusion. I know some of you may think when the kids go to bed at night, well, that's great if you can, but for me its a no go, do to: I study than and I am only thinking of school and not my handsome man. So last night I started studying a little early so I could be done early to spend loads of "alone" time with handsome man, and I come upstairs at 11 pm and he is passed out! I am thinking I know I only have two kids and it is hard I can't imagine what its like to have more.. So this morning Sam started a new schedule and does not have to be at work until noon, but today he is working 12 hours, meaning he is not getting home until midnight and has to be at work by 8 am tomorrow, so I knew I wasn't getting any for awhile, so I had to devise a plan. My kids are stuck to my hip 24/7 unless they are in a nap and since 10am was NOT their nap time I did a horrible thing....Ok so they HATE the vaccuum with a passion, so I grabbed the vaccuum brought it upstairs and said "ok who wants to help mommy vaccuum?" of course both girls go running and screamin "no!" So I said ok go in your room and mommy will put on Wiggles on and play for a minute until I am done vaccuuming. And they go "ok mommy you go vaccuum" Sam is in the room and overhears all this and starts laughing and says ok thats our new trick... the vaccuum!! Needless to say where there is a will there is a way!HAHAHA

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy and care taker to the world! My goal in life is to be an RN and a great example to my daughters that the best thing in life is the ability to GIVE... if I can show them that than my task here is complete. I am so happy with my family and my life and thank God every day for both. Thank you to all who visit my site to say hi or just inquire about me I appreciate it! I will try to post up to date pics and blogs but honestly that stuff falls to the side when life takes place... Hope to chat soon!!