Tuesday, September 30, 2008

This week...

This week was smooth, really I have been just studying for three tests which are in the next two days, and we managed to fit in a couple hours at the car show! I am not into it, but I thought the kids would love it, and they did! Here is a pic of Presley's favorite meal she helped me cook, sloppy joes!
keagan's favorite cars were the ones with flames..
and Presley's was the ice cream truck!
she also loved the cheerleaders!

I put this one up twice because it is hard for me to catch this girl on film let alone dancing!!!

2 comments:

Missy said...

I just love blogging, where else would you see a diaper full of rocks?:) Cute pantie dance picture!

The primary program is totally a mormon thing. Every year the kids ages 3-11 put on a program at church where they sing and have little parts or stories. I realized after I'd posted it may be foreign to some readers.

Melody said...

oh that is awesome! Anything that encourages the children to participate and learn is great!

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy and care taker to the world! My goal in life is to be an RN and a great example to my daughters that the best thing in life is the ability to GIVE... if I can show them that than my task here is complete. I am so happy with my family and my life and thank God every day for both. Thank you to all who visit my site to say hi or just inquire about me I appreciate it! I will try to post up to date pics and blogs but honestly that stuff falls to the side when life takes place... Hope to chat soon!!