Monday, September 1, 2008

New site

ok My sister-in-law started a new blog at askabbeyc.blogspot.com I am not saying this because she is my relative, but really people ANY question you have about ANY topic, she knows!~ I mean she has the retention of an elephant.....is that right? anyway my point is anytime I have ever had an issue in the last 5-6 years I call Abbey. Everybody in my family does, so please no question is too stupid or insane for her; remember she knows me.... so all is cool when asking! PLease feel free to visit her and her blog and she knows this her advice is LOOOONNNNGGGG over due to be discovered! Good Luck to you Abbey!

1 comment:

Kara said...

Hey girlie! I got your message on my blog. The reason I wanted to write about it now is because I didn't have a blog back then, and I wanted to record my experience. Also because it's almost his birthday and I thought it would be a good time. Even though it was a little tramatic I think really it was all a miracle. I'm not getting nervous about this baby. I'm just tired and fat, but so excited to have another babe!

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy and care taker to the world! My goal in life is to be an RN and a great example to my daughters that the best thing in life is the ability to GIVE... if I can show them that than my task here is complete. I am so happy with my family and my life and thank God every day for both. Thank you to all who visit my site to say hi or just inquire about me I appreciate it! I will try to post up to date pics and blogs but honestly that stuff falls to the side when life takes place... Hope to chat soon!!