Thursday, September 18, 2008

Yeah for my Pres!!


My gorgeous little 2 year old is officially potty trained! I was going to write about it a week ago but I thought I would jinx it ! But no my little 28 month old goes potty all day on the toilet! I am so proud of her! Way to go Presley!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dont you love when they are so self effecient! no more changing dipers... oh, i cant wait for that day!! I swear... I am going thru the whole teething butt dipers right now... so, I must have changed at least 15 dipers yesterday!! Ugg! And the diper rash! Oh, lets not talk about it anymore... its making me all upset!! Ha!

Missy said...

YAY!! How funny is it that I just posted the same about Chloe. Don't you feel just as proud as they do? But don't you hate having to go potty in every public bathroom with them?!?

Unknown said...

Hooray! Potty trained kids are the BEST! Potty training is so funny to me though. I mean, how many people go around cheering, "Yay, you did poopy in the potty!!" It cracks me up. Congratulations!

Melody said...

yes you are all right! Missy I hate public bathrooms... and truthfully my kids really dont want to go in them! That is the only time I wish I had them in diapers, not to mention, they always want to go when the other gets back so the whole dinnertime, I am up and down!

Kourtney said...

What a glorious day for a mother!!! Yeah for Presley, and yeah for you!!!

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy and care taker to the world! My goal in life is to be an RN and a great example to my daughters that the best thing in life is the ability to GIVE... if I can show them that than my task here is complete. I am so happy with my family and my life and thank God every day for both. Thank you to all who visit my site to say hi or just inquire about me I appreciate it! I will try to post up to date pics and blogs but honestly that stuff falls to the side when life takes place... Hope to chat soon!!