Monday, April 13, 2009

The bunny came!

The Easter bunny came!! The bunny left grass as he trailed into our house just like he did when I was a little girl... boy did I not ake into account my OCD daughter. Keagan was so angry at the bunny for leaving a mess she almost did not get her bag of goodies!!


Keagan helping Presley to wake up and get her bag..
They got socks with little mermaid, princeses, books, and candy..(thanks TARGET!)


Sadly this was the start of a very busy day.. and my girls are not use to get up at 7 am!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy and care taker to the world! My goal in life is to be an RN and a great example to my daughters that the best thing in life is the ability to GIVE... if I can show them that than my task here is complete. I am so happy with my family and my life and thank God every day for both. Thank you to all who visit my site to say hi or just inquire about me I appreciate it! I will try to post up to date pics and blogs but honestly that stuff falls to the side when life takes place... Hope to chat soon!!