Monday, April 13, 2009

Final Family Easter of the day

SO our final celebration of the day was at our Couin Jessy's house for a yummy ham dinner and egg hunt, accelerated with the "golden egg". Again Keagan was competitive, and got a ton of eggs and Presley was happy with a handful.. We did not get the golden egg but the little boy who did enjoyed his $5.00 bill!
My little girls enjoying their first sprite.. yes their FIRST one!
all the cousins!
getting ready for the hunt again...
and their off.. go Presley GO!

Keagan and her eggs!

Presley and hers

1 comment:

Cherine said...

I always tried hard to get the money eggs when I was little. I think we had a few $20 ones. I NEVER did because I was a younger cousin at the time and my older sibs cleaned house!!! Anyway ...oh and yes Melissa and I have a family connection. My brother married her sister when were like 13 or something. I have been close to her family forever!!!

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy and care taker to the world! My goal in life is to be an RN and a great example to my daughters that the best thing in life is the ability to GIVE... if I can show them that than my task here is complete. I am so happy with my family and my life and thank God every day for both. Thank you to all who visit my site to say hi or just inquire about me I appreciate it! I will try to post up to date pics and blogs but honestly that stuff falls to the side when life takes place... Hope to chat soon!!