We dyed Easter Eggs Saturday night in anticipation of the bunny! However mommy sucked and forgot the vinegar and they all came out pastel! Oh well.. the girls didnt notice or seem to care.. they loved the stickers and glow in the dark paint on the eggs!
Here Keagan was dancing in the dark with her eggs
Sam really got into this
Here they are all painted before the stickers..








1 comment:
I love all the fun you had for Easter! You girls all looked so cute! You were busy! I hate that dang easter grass too.
Oh and your last post has me cracking up. I meant to comment the other day. I suggest you wait for your next implants till after your next set of kids. Maybe I'll be ready for some then and we can get a two fer deal:) Oh, and I call Darren a retard all the time. oops
Post a Comment