Saturday, April 4, 2009

My karate choppers

Here they are in the flesh.. your next Karate stars! Keagan finally got her uniform.. she is probably one of the few kids who did not have one, only because mommy never had cash on her and thats all they take.. but never once did she seem to notice or complain about it! when she got it she was soo happy and was even thrilled to try it on for a picture as you can see! haha no she was pretty pissed but Presley said she would and she showed us some cool moves she learned from KUNG FU PANDA

1 comment:

Reece's said...

LOL! That is their true personalities shinning through!

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mommy and care taker to the world! My goal in life is to be an RN and a great example to my daughters that the best thing in life is the ability to GIVE... if I can show them that than my task here is complete. I am so happy with my family and my life and thank God every day for both. Thank you to all who visit my site to say hi or just inquire about me I appreciate it! I will try to post up to date pics and blogs but honestly that stuff falls to the side when life takes place... Hope to chat soon!!