So I sit here on the eve of Easter pondering soo many questions. These questions have been building for awhile now.. feel free to help a sista out if you have the answers!
---When did my husband learn to dress like a 50 year old man.. I could have sworn I liked his style back in the day.. yet I never remember fish or deer heads on his clothing...hmm when???
---I wonder when I will have my next set of kids.. will I be 29, 30, 45?and how is my body going to respond to that?On that note..
--Im wondering when my next set of implants will be.. I think they come up for expiration soon??
--- Where will we be living in 2 years.. we know we dont want vegas.. Sister and bro in Utah are now divorced.. so thats out of the question... hmmm where???
---How do I stop myself from beating my 4 year old when she says NO to me.. HOW??Tell me!!
--Do we take kids on our ten year anniversary/vacation?... well miss them too much if we leave for more than three days... and than where do we go? (NO to disneyland)
---How do I not jump across the couch and beat my therapist when she tells me I cant talk to Sam the way I do?( yes we go to marriage counseling and love it.. I recommend it, but find someone who likes the way you address your man.. I see nothing wrong with the word RETARD)
--am pondering if I have violent tendencies.....(:))
--wonder if Ill always know how to dress.. because most women past 40 dont keep up with styles, and dont care to..... (or men in their late 20s refer back to the first question.)....
---wonder if Ill be able to recognize myself in ten years due to these wrinkles, I walk past a mirror and think who let the old chick in?.. oh thats me.. right... Im approaching my 30s....
---will the guilt of being a mommy ever go away?
--will I ever figure out religion and my problem with it?
--Will my handsome man ever learn to text.. or will he keep calling me everytime I text him to see what it is I needed.. HMMM????
--Will Presley Ann stop drooling one day?
--Will Keagan Rose get over her obssession with the WWF... or do I have a future of season pass tickets because my daughter is a participant?
--will I still be obssessed with reality tv in my 50s?
--will I ever get the courage to get waxed? yes I want to do it.. but I am sooo chicken!!
--will this list ever end?Probably not but it felt good to explore............
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Melody
- I am a wife and mommy and care taker to the world! My goal in life is to be an RN and a great example to my daughters that the best thing in life is the ability to GIVE... if I can show them that than my task here is complete. I am so happy with my family and my life and thank God every day for both. Thank you to all who visit my site to say hi or just inquire about me I appreciate it! I will try to post up to date pics and blogs but honestly that stuff falls to the side when life takes place... Hope to chat soon!!





3 comments:
I love the questions! Kelly was reading them with me and we were laughing! You're always a funny one!
I love it! Sounds like we were both in the same mood sat. after reading I promise to blog more!
I don't know if I could answer all those questions but I say:
1. Take a 10 year anniversary trip!! I plan on making Justin take me on one!!
2. More implants? Do those things really expire? I think it's wildly unfair that you are thinking about a second set before I can even get a first (cuz girl, you KNOW I need those).
3. There is nothing wrong with the word retard. Sometimes, it's just the right word to use to describe your (or my) husband.
4. Wax!! It's amazing. It's not really that fun, but SO worth it. (Although someday lasar hair removal is in the cards for me - probably around the same time I get my implants)!
Post a Comment